ALRIGHT!!! I am back from seattle and in the dark depths of catching up on emails, planning, designing, photoshoots, and all the crafty sorts. haa. It’s all good though. So it really seemed like you guys like my 5 things post last time. So i decided to do it again today. Again big stars for elsie because i seriously doesnt know how she does it every sunday. GEE WIIZZZ!! haha. Here are the 5 things.
1. I LOVE that i have loved painting since i was little. It’s really cool to go back and look at my life and realize that I am still the SAME person as before. That even when I was 2 or 3 you could see traits in me that i have now. haha. I know that could sound dumb, but stay with me. Things that i had thought had developed over time were really there all along.
One thing is… people laugh at me because i can get over excited about the little things in life… litteraly ooo-ing and awww-ing over chocolate covered macadamia nuts, my favorite song on the radio, a goofy facial expression, or even a victory dance after I toss & score a wad of paper in the recycling bin. Being back at home this week my mom told me that i was ALWAYS excited about everything when i was little. haha. and i still am now. thats funny. Here is a photo of me painting. Check out that style too, right? vintage dress and bracelets. Not to mention the STYLISH HAIR CUT!! hahaha.
2. I scored these white moccasin shoes at Savers for 5 bucks about a year ago. I LOVED them so much. i thought i had lost them, but YAY!!! I found them again in seattle at my parents house. good to have them back. nice and comfy, easy to slip on, and unique.
3. ROOTBOOST is the deal. All the girls ask what I use on my hair. And this is my favorite. Spray it on the root and let it go for a few days. Nice for volume. My hair girl Kim got me hooked on it. I wish she had a link i could give you. I am trying to get her online.
4. Next. i was HONORED to be hired to take this lovely lady’s photographs!!! I LOVED this shoot with actress/model Erin Mahoney. SHE IS GORGEOUS and seriously this shoot was the most fun I have had in a while. I can’t wait to show you the rest of the photos.
5. ART FOR HURUMA PRINTS ARE IN!! I have slowing been receiving the prints and products for Art for Huruma in the mail. YAY! its soo cool to see the hard work we did in REAL LIFE! That is the paycheck itself. It is so rewarding to see how everything came out. The prints look FAB!!! I cant wait to get the t-shirts in. Everything should be shipped out in just a couple of weeks. Here is a little note to all of you who supported and purchased the Art for Huruma products:
Thanks to everyone who ordered during the month of August to support the Huruma Childrenâ€™s Home. A couple people have emailed wondering when they will receive the shirts. We only ordered what was paid for during August. That way Barton and I donâ€™t have extra shirts and expenses just lying around = less money to be able to donate.
So, the orders were finalized on Tuesday and everything is off the printer! I will post more details on the final totals and money raised after weâ€™ve figured out all the expenses. A minimum of $15/tee and $12/Poster print were donated; however, thereâ€™s a very good chance that total will be more per tee once Iâ€™ve confirmed all the costs involved. Thanks for you support!
ALRIGHT!!!! any comments? or thoughts? gonna try rootboost? haha. OR have it already? YOUR TURN. LINK BACK HERE WITH YOUR TOP 5 THINGS YOU LOVE.